18 May COVID-19 STORE POLICIES AND SAFETY MEASURES
Posted at 07:32h in Blue Sky Bridal Blog
Updated August 9, 2021
- You’ll be asked to wash your hands upon entering.
- Masks are required regardless of vaccination status
- We do not allow mesh masks, masks with exhalation filters (exhaust valves), or masks that do not completely cover nose and mouth.
- Wearing a face shield without a mask is strictly prohibited.
RESTRICTIONS DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You may bring up to 3 people to 30 minute and 1 hour appointments (Bride + 3 people) and up to 5 people to Book the Boutique Appointments (Bride + 5 people)
- Guests may not be switched out during the appointment.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the store, including babies.
- No one with any COVID-19 symptoms is allowed to enter our store under any circumstances or your appointment will be ended immediately and you will be asked to reschedule.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Stylists will assist you throughout your appointment. We ask you to maintain a distance of 6ft from other parties.
- Your stylist will pull your requested gowns, place them in your private fitting room and provide guidance during the try-on process.
- Use your best judgment to determine the right choice for you as we are unable to sanitize dresses in between appointments.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Staggering appointments.
- Sanitizing commonly touched surfaces in between appointments
- Our staff will continue to wear masks for the foreseeable future