18 May COVID-19 STORE POLICIES AND SAFETY MEASURES
UPON ENTERING OUR STORE
- Please do not show up early. Our front doors will be locked. We will let you in as soon as your appointment starts
- Every person will be required to: wear a mask at all times while in our store and wash their hands
RESTRICTIONS DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You may bring 2 people to the 60 minute or 30 minute appointments. No exceptions. You may not switch out your guest during the appointment to limit exposure.
- You may bring up to 4 people in Seattle and up to 5 people in Portland to your Book the Boutique appointment.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the store.
- No one with any COVID-19 symptoms is allowed to enter our store under any circumstances or your appointment will be ended immediately and you will be asked to reschedule.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Stylists will assist you throughout your appointment while staying at least 6ft apart to practice social distancing.
- We ask you to maintain a distance of 6ft from others. Please be courteous and aware of other shoppers.
- Your stylist will pull your requested gowns, place them in your private fitting room and provide guidance during the try-on process.
- You will need to get in and out of the dresses yourself, zip and clip them for fit on your own, or with assistance from your guest. Our stylists will be available to assist on an as-needed basis.
- Use your best judgment to determine the right choice for you as we are unable to sanitize dresses in between appointments.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Staggering appointments.
- Limiting the amount of people in our store.
- Sanitizing gowns bags and commonly touched surfaces in between appointments.