18 May STORE POLICIES AND SAFETY MEASURES
Posted at 07:32h in Blue Sky Bridal Blog
- Arrive at your appointment time and no later, our doors will be locked for safety
- You’ll be asked to wash your hands upon entering
RESTRICTIONS DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You may bring up to 3 people to 1 hour appointments and the 30 minute 2nd try on or accessory appointments (Bride + 3 people). You may bring up to 5 people to Book the Boutique appointments (Bride + 5 people) in Seattle and San Francisco, and up to 7 people (Bride + 7 people) in Portland
- Guests may not be switched out during the appointment.
- No food or drinks allowed, except for water
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the store, including babies.
- No one with any COVID-19 symptoms is allowed to enter our store under any circumstances or your appointment will be ended immediately and you will be asked to reschedule.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Stylists will assist you throughout your appointment. We ask you to give other groups ample space.
- Your stylist will pull your requested gowns, place them in your private fitting room and provide guidance during the try-on process.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Staggering appointments
- Sanitizing commonly touched surfaces in between appointments